1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 03:321 edit
    a while ago, Korch fully annotated a game against cmsmaster in the King's gambit
    it's in a thread... Thread 63724
    why can I not find a full analysis like that anywhere for free on the web?
    where every move is pretty much explained in depth?
    mind, i need it for free and I can't get any kind of Java to work on my computer...
    help...
    reading those kinds of annotations really helps me
  2. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 03:42
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    a while ago, Korch fully annotated a game against cmsmaster in the King's gambit
    it's in a thread... Thread 63724
    why can I not find a full analysis like that anywhere for free on the web?
    where every move is pretty much explained in depth?
    mind, i need it for free and I can't get any kind of Java to work on my computer...
    help...
    reading those kinds of annotations really helps me
    the key word is Free. Would you do your job for free? Probably not. You'll find plenty of annotated stuff on the web but sometimes you have to support the authors.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 03:47
    Originally posted by hamltnblue
    the key word is Free. Would you do your job for free? Probably not. You'll find plenty of annotated stuff on the web but sometimes you have to support the authors.
    I see your point, but still...
    there's NOTHING for free?
    I saw some analysis videos on youtube, but i'm not so sure on those guys' credibility
    here's a thought...
    we feed the moves of one of our games into the computer, and a free engine spits out an analysis of each move...
    that's a dumb thought, too tired to erase...
    good night.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree