1. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 14:43
    Attention everybody! Kramnik has just won game 10 very convincingly. And this time without 50 visit to the toilet!... so fritz9 is out of the question! Maybe this time it's gonna by telepathic communication!
  2. The sky
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 14:45
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    Attention everybody! Kramnik has just won game 10 very convincingly. And this time without 50 visit to the toilet!... so fritz9 is out of the question! Maybe this time it's gonna by telepathic communication!
    He probably used some creepy device which influenced Topalov's mind and made him blunder. 😉
  3. Under Cover
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 14:46
    Wonder how they feel about this in Los Angeles?😉
  4. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 14:47
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    He probably used some creepy device which influenced Topalov's mind and made him blunder. 😉
    LOL.... must have been the nerdy Mr Gates who invented the creepy device...
  5. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 14:52
    I think what you guys have to realize is that Topalov is just better, period. This whole tournament is just a formality, not a verification.

Just kidding. I really hope that Kramnik comes out on top and puts Topalov and Danialov in their places.
  6. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 14:52
    Originally posted by BLReid
    Wonder how they feel about this in Los Angeles?😉
    Dunno... probably busy calculating some other matchups
  7. Under Cover
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 15:06
    Originally posted by ItalyBoyBlue
    I think what you guys have to realize is that Topalov is just better, period. This whole tournament is just a formality, not a verification.

Just kidding. I really hope that Kramnik comes out on top and puts Topalov and Danialov in their places.
    Not taking anything away from Topalov's abilities on the chessboard. I've abandoned him because of his lack of class in this match. Kramnik has shown himself to be a much better sportsman, and would clearly represent the chessworld better. That's why I fully support Kramnik now.
  8. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 22:42
    If you like class then you must hate Fischer...
  9. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 22:44
    Originally posted by BLReid
    Not taking anything away from Topalov's abilities on the chessboard. I've abandoned him because of his lack of class in this match. Kramnik has shown himself to be a much better sportsman, and would clearly represent the chessworld better. That's why I fully support Kramnik now.
    yes but I think that if Topolav wins and keeps it for a while eveyone will be cheering for him.
  10. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 22:58
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    yes but I think that if Topolav wins and keeps it for a while eveyone will be cheering for him.
    If Topalov wins without benefit of the forfeit, without resorting to rapid games, and subsequently fires Danailov, then he will be regarded as the true champion. Anything less renders the title more controversial than ever. Then, Topalov will gain the respect his play deserves only if he abandons FIDE and works with the ACP to create a new system for defending his championship.

FIDE plans this match as the last one, and expects a series of tournaments like the one in San Luis. Shame.
  11. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 23:04
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    If Topalov wins without benefit of the forfeit, without resorting to rapid games, and subsequently fires Danailov, then he will be regarded as the true champion. Anything less renders the title more controversial than ever. Then, Topalov will gain the respect his play deserves only if he abandons FIDE and works with the ACP to create a new system for defendi ...[text shortened]... this match as the last one, and expects a series of tournaments like the one in San Luis. Shame.
    yes i meant if he actually wins fair and square.
  12. over there
    Moves
    09 Oct '06 00:16
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    Dunno... probably busy calculating some other matchups
    You don't get it do you?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '06 00:45

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '06 00:54

15. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '06 00:57

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree