1. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    18 Sep '13 09:38
    Hi ! Could any of you recommend a good PGN viewer where I could export my RHP games and annotate my thoughts as I go ? I am trying to recall which one I have used several years ago but I can't remember. Basically, I need something simple and, if possible visually appealing ! For some odd reason I play better and I am more inspired if the interface looks. If the functionality has been embedded on this site during the years I have been absent from it, it looks like I can not find it. Thanks !
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '13 09:47
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    Hi ! Could any of you recommend a good PGN viewer where I could export my RHP games and annotate my thoughts as I go ? I am trying to recall which one I have used several years ago but I can't remember. Basically, I need something simple and, if possible visually appealing ! For some odd reason I play better and I am more inspired if the interface looks. If ...[text shortened]... his site during the years I have been absent from it, it looks like I can not find it. Thanks !
    I use compochess, its the simplest one i could find, it does what i need, there are others of course, but its fine. SCID is good open source database with the ability to save and annotate your games, much like chessbase.
  3. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 09:39
    Thank you for your recommendation - works like a charm!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 16:07
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    Thank you for your recommendation - works like a charm!
    you are most welcome , sometimes the simplest things are simply the best.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree