Game History

Only Chess

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Jun 12
2 edits

Game History

After all these years of using 'Analyze game', tonight I discovered Game History. So much more seamless

and efficient. Talk about a stubborn bockheaded Svenska being a loyal, one woman man. Oh, my. -gb

😴

Edit: Larger screen and ease of access seem to be the primary benefits for my weary, squinting eyes.

rc

Moves
17 Jun 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Game History

After all these years of using 'Analyze game', tonight I discovered Game History. So much more seamless

and efficient. Talk about a stubborn bockheaded Svenska being a loyal, one woman man. Oh, my. -gb

😴

Edit: Larger screen and ease of access seem to be the primary benefits for my weary, squinting eyes.[/b]
You need a Viking hat GB, go foraging for women and precious metals! Man the
longboats and lets head for England! 😛

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Jun 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You need a Viking hat GB, go foraging for women and precious metals! Man the
longboats and lets head for England! 😛
Available in my square shape and size?

Maybe one custom made from tin foil.

😞

a

Moves
17 Jun 12

How did I not know about this?! Yes, way better.

W

Moves
17 Jun 12

How is that better?You can't even go back and forth in a variation!

Granted,the analyse board sucks balls too.

a

Moves
17 Jun 12

I like that it doesn't open in a different window. I just realized about the lack of a previous/next control. That kind of sucks.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Jun 12

Originally posted by afordyce
How did I not know about this?! Yes, way better.
Pleased you're pleased.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
17 Jun 12

[b]Game History

😴

Edit: Larger screen and ease of access seem to be the primary benefits for my weary, squinting eyes.[/b]
You already use analyze board and game history. Get a post it note on your screen and you'll be on page one. 😀

Moves
18 Jun 12

A 'game future' feature would also be nice.

Moves
18 Jun 12

Isn't 'game history' part of the 'analyze game' window or are we talking about something else?

V

Moves
19 Jun 12

[b]Game History

😴

If it's larger board you want, ctrl++ is the short cut for zooming.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.