1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 20:25
    Gotcha.

Don't hold yer breath; we appear to be in stall pattern. It's been over two months since the Game Mod team was disbanded and three weeks since Russ said Game Moderation would be "reloaded". So far, we're still shooting blanks at cheats.
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 20:35
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Gotcha.

Don't hold yer breath; we appear to be in stall pattern. It's been over two months since the Game Mod team was disbanded and three weeks since Russ said Game Moderation would be "reloaded". So far, we're still shooting blanks at cheats.
    I think to make moderation more efficient is that RHP should select a team and pay them. Pay them to have a flexible schedule to dedicate full time and energy into looking through the site to find cheaters. But hey, I'm not the management! But in my opinion this would A) motivate moderators, and select the best possible team for the job through some sort of application and B) dedicate more time to this issue.

Same thing might work for a forum moderation team.
  3. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 20:38
    Gotcha.

I've never cared much for practical jokers. I don't think you're exactly endearing yourself to the other RHPers with this thread titled this way. But you do what you want - I'll adjust my thread viewing accordingly.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 20:59
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    I've never cared much for practical jokers. I don't think you're exactly endearing yourself to the other RHPers with this thread titled this way. But you do what you want - I'll adjust my thread viewing accordingly.
    As your profile says:

You don't like it? Tough taters!

There is, of course, a good reason for the thread. Figure it out.
  5. Donation!~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    Your Kingside
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 22:18
    Gotcha.

That's cruel dude.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree