1. Joined
    11 Mar '13
    Moves
    16 Mar '13 20:07
    I have a couple of games where my opponents ran out of time but the games are still live. I don't understand why this is the case. Can anyone explain please?
  2. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    16 Mar '13 20:29
    Originally posted by deanstreet1
    I have a couple of games where my opponents ran out of time but the games are still live. I don't understand why this is the case. Can anyone explain please?
    On this site you have to collect the time forfeit. If you look at the games in the My Games list you should see a little skull icon. Click on the skull and the game is over.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Mar '13 20:401 edit
    Originally posted by deanstreet1
    There must be three moves made by each player before a game can be awarded on time and even then the winner on time must claim the win by clicking on the skull symbol that will appear if time has expired. Otherwise, the trash container symbol can be clicked that appears next to a game that has not proceeded to at least 3 moves per player to delete the game. See FAQ.

FAQ
  4. Joined
    11 Mar '13
    Moves
    16 Mar '13 21:04
    Thanks for that.
  5. Joined
    04 Nov '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '13 22:16
    Careful as I presume games were technically live.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree