1. Joined
    23 Mar '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 19:25
    Hi,

Ive been looking for an interactive chess tutorial with comments. Ive never read anything about chess and I loos track quite easy with the PGN description.

ok, it doesnt has to be a tutorial, a link to games with comments (interactive board) would be welcome as well.

Thanks!!
    -yarayara
  2. Standard memberJDK2
    Trainee Party Animal
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 19:46
    Here's some fun ones with lots of comments (RHP games though)

For master games try : www.andrewmartinchessacademy.com

Theres one a week with some useful and instructive comments.

All are animated board style.
  3. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 20:37
    Originally posted by yarayara
    Hi,

Ive been looking for an interactive chess tutorial with comments. Ive never read anything about chess and I loos track quite easy with the PGN description.

ok, it doesnt has to be a tutorial, a link to games with comments (interactive board) would be welcome as well.

Thanks!!
    -yarayara
    chessgames.com has many games with comments. There are also many books with annotated master games (like "The Life and Games of Mikhail Tal"😉. Or, why not try and annotate your own? I've been doing it to my games recently (generally with the help of Fritz to either double check the tactics, or, if I'm feeling really lazy, to tell me the tactics 😛) and it's pretty instructive and enjoyable. I'd recommend doing it on games that you think were played well.
  4. 1. e4!!
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 23:33
    http://www.chessdryad.com/ Mostly newbie stuff though.
  5. Working in pajamas
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 03:52
    http://www.eudesign.com/chessops/index.htm

Not a very intuitive site but once you figure it out it has some good stuff on openings.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree