1. Farnborough
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 22:54
    I am giving up being a paid member on this site when my memberships comes up for renewal in November. I won't say why, let's just say it's been fun but it's now time for me to leave.

I have handed the leadership of Devoted to Dogs to another player. Good luck to the new leader and to the dogs, it's been a real pleasure being associated with you.

I would also like to thank everyone I have played over the last few years. I have had some great games and although I have lost more than I have won I have enjoyed them all.

Have fun, and enjoy your chess. 🙂 Byeeeeeeeee.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 22:58
    Originally posted by Goggy
    I am giving up being a paid member on this site when my memberships comes up for renewal in November. I won't say why, let's just say it's been fun but it's now time for me to leave.

I have handed the leadership of Devoted to Dogs to another player. Good luck to the new leader and to the dogs, it's been a real pleasure being associated with you.

I would ...[text shortened]... an I have won I have enjoyed them all.

Have fun, and enjoy your chess. 🙂 Byeeeeeeeee.
    Good riddance.®
  3. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 02:34
    Good luck at other sites/OTB, Goggy.

You won't say why, but your profile does: "I will not pay for another year due to the cheating that has been going on in clan challenges and the fact that the cheating clans got away with it"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree