Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 29 Oct '10 22:54
    I am giving up being a paid member on this site when my memberships comes up for renewal in November. I won't say why, let's just say it's been fun but it's now time for me to leave.

I have handed the leadership of Devoted to Dogs to another player. Good luck to the new leader and to the dogs, it's been a real pleasure being associated with you.

I would also like to thank everyone I have played over the last few years. I have had some great games and although I have lost more than I have won I have enjoyed them all.

Have fun, and enjoy your chess. Byeeeeeeeee.
  2. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    29 Oct '10 22:58
    Originally posted by Goggy
    I am giving up being a paid member on this site when my memberships comes up for renewal in November. I won't say why, let's just say it's been fun but it's now time for me to leave.

I have handed the leadership of Devoted to Dogs to another player. Good luck to the new leader and to the dogs, it's been a real pleasure being associated with you.

I would ...[text shortened]... an I have won I have enjoyed them all.

Have fun, and enjoy your chess. Byeeeeeeeee.
    Good riddance.®
  3. 30 Oct '10 02:34
    Good luck at other sites/OTB, Goggy.

You won't say why, but your profile does: "I will not pay for another year due to the cheating that has been going on in clan challenges and the fact that the cheating clans got away with it"