1. Joined
    04 Jan '11
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 12:07
    Hi everybody, just wondering what I'm meant to do. My opponent in the one zero split green clubs was banned over a day ago now, but I cant claim any win by timeout against him as the skull is not there? How can i get my wins?
  2. In attack
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 12:29
    I'm not sure I'm afraid, although it seems that the greenclubs wasn't playing fair (see various sieges and tournaments where he was unbelievably good). Might be one for site admin...
  3. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 13:37
    Originally posted by Krb3710
    Hi everybody, just wondering what I'm meant to do. My opponent in the one zero split green clubs was banned over a day ago now, but I cant claim any win by timeout against him as the skull is not there? How can i get my wins?
    you have to wait till time runs out, even though he is banned, before you see the skull to crack, got thrashed 4-0 in the past by him, i want my points back. lol
  4. Joined
    04 Jan '11
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 13:39
    Originally posted by roma45
    you have to wait till time runs out, even though he is banned, before you see the skull to crack, got thrashed 4-0 in the past by him, i want my points back. lol
    thats the thing though he hasnt moved in 1 day 10 hours in a 1/0 game I could time out but there is no skull to crack
  5. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 13:52
    thats the thing though he hasnt moved in 1 day 10 hours in a 1/0 game I could time out but there is no skull to crack
    see what you mean he is out of time but no skull. send feedback?
  6. Standard membernimzo5
    Ronin
    Hereford Boathouse
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 15:07
    I have two games with 21 days per move and 28 days timebank against the guy, I am guessing I will get no points for that... haha.
    Glad to see they finally dealt with this guy.
  7. Joined
    04 Jan '11
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 16:59
    Originally posted by roma45
    see what you mean he is out of time but no skull. send feedback?
    there's just a picture of the banned player icon there instead of the skull, his rating hasnt gone down either so this must b the same for everyone whose waiting to crack his skull in the 1/0 tourney
  8. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    26 Feb '11 08:58
    there's just a picture of the banned player icon there instead of the skull, his rating hasnt gone down either so this must b the same for everyone whose waiting to crack his skull in the 1/0 tourney
    There will be no skull. Usually, all open games of a banned player are stalled until a certain point and then "automatically" (i.e. by a site admin I guess) resigned all at once; so not related to the time controls of your particular games. You will get the points for a win for each game, but usually (there were exceptions in the past) no rating points added. That is how I experienced it most of the times in the past.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree