1. Joined
    30 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Aug '07 13:54
    At this moment a tournament is taking place in Amsterdam, Korch has mentioned it in a diff. thread.

On the site you can actually follow the games live, so with webcam showing the players and board, I have never seen this and I enjoy it a lot. ( also a normal live board stands next to it for an easier look at the position)

nhchess.quincy.net and click on live video
  2. Joined
    05 Apr '04
    Moves
    26 Aug '07 13:57
    You lied to me

nhchess.quincy.net doesn't exist
  3. Joined
    25 Jul '07
    Moves
    26 Aug '07 14:07
    He probably meant http://nhchess.quinsy.net
  4. USA
    Moves
    26 Aug '07 14:16
    Originally posted by sannevssr
    At this moment a tournament is taking place in Amsterdam, Korch has mentioned it in a diff. thread.

On the site you can actually follow the games live, so with webcam showing the players and board, I have never seen this and I enjoy it a lot. ( also a normal live board stands next to it for an easier look at the position)

nhchess.quincy.net and click on live video
    The vidoes aren't showing๐Ÿ™
  5. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    26 Aug '07 14:511 edit
    hey, the streaming is nice!

I just clicked open jussupow vs stellwagen. jussupow stood up, went to look out the window, so stellwagen moved immediately. sneaky. won a minute or two for it. ๐Ÿ™‚

a little trick that we would totally miss without the video. I miss the sound a bit though...
  6. Joined
    30 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Aug '07 17:19
    Originally posted by wormwood
    hey, the streaming is nice!

I just clicked open jussupow vs stellwagen. jussupow stood up, went to look out the window, so stellwagen moved immediately. sneaky. won a minute or two for it. ๐Ÿ™‚

a little trick that we would totally miss without the video. I miss the sound a bit though...
    Stellwagen got killed in a king attack, usually he is the guy delivering those , so now I guess he know how it feels :'(

Very nice game though

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree