Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 26 Aug '07 13:54
    At this moment a tournament is taking place in Amsterdam, Korch has mentioned it in a diff. thread.

On the site you can actually follow the games live, so with webcam showing the players and board, I have never seen this and I enjoy it a lot. ( also a normal live board stands next to it for an easier look at the position)

nhchess.quincy.net and click on live video
  2. 26 Aug '07 13:57
    You lied to me

nhchess.quincy.net doesn't exist
  3. 26 Aug '07 14:07
    He probably meant http://nhchess.quinsy.net
  4. 26 Aug '07 14:16
    Originally posted by sannevssr
    At this moment a tournament is taking place in Amsterdam, Korch has mentioned it in a diff. thread.

On the site you can actually follow the games live, so with webcam showing the players and board, I have never seen this and I enjoy it a lot. ( also a normal live board stands next to it for an easier look at the position)

nhchess.quincy.net and click on live video
    The vidoes aren't showing
  5. Standard member wormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    26 Aug '07 14:51 / 1 edit
    hey, the streaming is nice!

I just clicked open jussupow vs stellwagen. jussupow stood up, went to look out the window, so stellwagen moved immediately. sneaky. won a minute or two for it.

a little trick that we would totally miss without the video. I miss the sound a bit though...
  6. 26 Aug '07 17:19
    Originally posted by wormwood
    hey, the streaming is nice!

I just clicked open jussupow vs stellwagen. jussupow stood up, went to look out the window, so stellwagen moved immediately. sneaky. won a minute or two for it.

a little trick that we would totally miss without the video. I miss the sound a bit though...
    Stellwagen got killed in a king attack, usually he is the guy delivering those , so now I guess he know how it feels :'(

Very nice game though