1. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 19:281 edit
    What does this stat mean? Why is it shown?

OK I've understood now, sorry, for FAQing you around.

Just realised I'ved played the most boring game of chess moving my king for 80 moves when I could have claimed a draw ages ago!

I offered him a draw but he thought that the timebank was on his side - not really in the spirit of it all really.

Anyway rant over!
  2. Joined
    04 Sep '10
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 20:09
    that looks like a record... so many moves and never encountered someone before dragging the game senselessly to the end...

we should remember this post for the next time someone is complaining about the 'impolite rhp crew'...
  3. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 20:44
    Game 8722265

A cure for insomnia!
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '11 01:59
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Game 8722265

A cure for insomnia!
    You have won more games on this site than I've played in my life combined, a trained monkey could've finished that game off... what were you thinking?
  5. In attack
    Moves
    06 Oct '11 11:28
    Originally posted by Trev33
    You have won more games on this site than I've played in my life combined, a trained monkey could've finished that game off... what were you thinking?
    A bit harsh Trev... but..

Why on Earth did you not do 62. Rxh6?

It's very difficult for a King to chase two pawns on opposite files, and you could have forced his Rook to swap for the promoted pawn that got home. Your beginning and middle game shows you are capable, but from move 46 onwards it is a game you must win, even if the opponent is suddenly replaced by a GM. If you can, find a chess program which you can play against from a set position, then take this game from move 46 with the computer as black. Even if it is the best computer out there, with a bit of practice you should be winning every time.

Hope this helps 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree