Have tissues ready

Have tissues ready

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
04 Sep 19

&feature=youtu.be

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
04 Sep 19

@ketchuplover said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsUlxbwO5Ms&feature=youtu.be
😳

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
04 Sep 19

@Marinkatomb

After you with the knife... Ketcup - get out more.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
04 Sep 19

I have no tears for Fischer
only sadness for this tragic comedy

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
04 Sep 19

very nice video.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Sep 19

@ketchuplover
nice ballad.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Sep 19
1 edit

@ketchuplover
Great song but I have issues with the mix. I record music and know when to accent vocals and he did not do that. Just a note about the final mix, the vocal was several DB down from where it should have been, the bass completely overran the vocal track I thought. I use a little Yamaha mixer just for internet sound and I had to run the mid frequency knob way up to put the vocal high enough to be easily heard.
He needs to have better mix dudes or if he did it himself he needs to listen carefully to the mix and use editing programs like Wavelab which has several ways to view the audio in many frequency bands. I didn't run this audio through my Wavelab but I can see the bass end would have overwhelmed the vocal register range, that area from say 400 to 3000 hertz or so. One Wavelab plugin is called Studio EQ and allows very close adjustments across the whole audio band.
That is my only critique as a sound guy though, the song was well written.