1. Joined
    03 Aug '10
    Moves
    03 Aug '10 16:271 edit
    it's good to be back...I've missed you. Now let's make sweet passionate love all across Red Hot Pawn and make her feel naughty.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    03 Aug '10 20:10
    Originally posted by airborne143rd
    it's good to be back...I've missed you. Now let's make sweet passionate love all across Red Hot Pawn and make her feel naughty.
    Wow, I guess so... 74 moves since joining yesterday.

Take it easy on chess, you'll break it again!

P-
  3. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    04 Aug '10 01:06
    I'm guessing that you have been serving somewhere. If so, welcome back, and I am glad that you seem to be healthy and sound!

Paul
  4. Joined
    03 Aug '10
    Moves
    04 Aug '10 16:43
    Originally posted by Paul Leggett
    I'm guessing that you have been serving somewhere. If so, welcome back, and I am glad that you seem to be healthy and sound!

Paul
    Thank you, it feels good to be home.
  5. Joined
    03 Aug '10
    Moves
    04 Aug '10 16:45
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Wow, I guess so... 74 moves since joining yesterday.

Take it easy on chess, you'll break it again!

P-
    lol yeah i got a little carried away day one and my quality of game shows from it...
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Aug '10 17:211 edit
    lol yeah i got a little carried away day one and my quality of game shows from it...
    Here's something funny, I thought Paul Leggett was talking about prison until I considered your name. Welcome back.

P-
  7. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    05 Aug '10 01:03
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Here's something funny, I thought Paul Leggett was talking about prison until I considered your name. Welcome back.

P-
    I think this is the right connection, from wikipedia:

On September 1, 2009, the Texas Army National Guard activated the 1st Battalion (Airborne), 143rd Infantry Regiment, the only Airborne infantry battalion in the Army National Guard. The unit includes a battalion headquarters and headquarters company (HHC), 3 rifle companies (Cos A, B, and C), a weapons company (Co D), and a forward support company (FSC). Most elements of the battalion will be located in Texas, with Co A in Alaska and Co C in Rhode Island (converted from the former 173rd Infantry Detachment (LRS)). Rather than converting an existing TX ARNG unit, the battalion is being built from the ground up.
  8. Joined
    03 Aug '10
    Moves
    05 Aug '10 12:46
    Originally posted by Paul Leggett
    I think this is the right connection, from wikipedia:

On September 1, 2009, the Texas Army National Guard activated the 1st Battalion (Airborne), 143rd Infantry Regiment, the only Airborne infantry battalion in the Army National Guard. The unit includes a battalion headquarters and headquarters company (HHC), 3 rifle companies (Cos A, B, and C), a we ...[text shortened]... ather than converting an existing TX ARNG unit, the battalion is being built from the ground up.
    lol yeah thats the one. The unit starting drilling in Jan. this year. Ive been with them for 2 months now and we will be heading to Afghanistan end of 2011 early 2012.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Aug '10 14:10
    Thanks Paul, Good luck Airborne!

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree