1. girls imaginations
    Moves
    08 Dec '05 22:07
    First off i need to know a few good openings for white and black and the moves that allow me to fianchetto and develop my pieces fastly and allow me to castle. I also need some openings for white and black that allow me to bring out my rook safely and quickly, and i need to bring them out on either side, not just king or not just queen side. And third, i read the cover of a chess book called bashing the sicilian with Bb5. Now it doesnt say if thats white or blacks bishop but im guessing white since its lined up straight for it once the sicilian is on. I need to know if this is true and if once it is what do i do with the bishop now located on b5.
  2. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    08 Dec '05 22:13
    Originally posted by trallphaz
    First off i need to know a few good openings for white and black and the moves that allow me to fianchetto and develop my pieces fastly and allow me to castle. I also need some openings for white and black that allow me to bring out my rook safely and quickly, and i need to bring them out on either side, not just king or not just queen side. And third, i r ...[text shortened]... I need to know if this is true and if once it is what do i do with the bishop now located on b5.
    Try looking up the Indian defenses and attacks. They're for either color and either side. They also fianchetto bishops. I think they're what you're looking for.
  3. girls imaginations
    Moves
    10 Dec '05 18:35
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Try looking up the Indian defenses and attacks. They're for either color and either side. They also fianchetto bishops. I think they're what you're looking for.
    thanx

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree