1. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 23:49
    I am playing a game where my opponent has only one possible move to avoid mate but can't find it. After she makes her move I can then capture that piece and win. Can I inform her of the move? Is that allowed since I am her opponent?

Thanks,
    Drew
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 23:55
    Originally posted by Drew L
    I am playing a game where my opponent has only one possible move to avoid mate but can't find it. After she makes her move I can then capture that piece and win. Can I inform her of the move? Is that allowed since I am her opponent?

Thanks,
    Drew
    Sure...
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 00:16
    Originally posted by Drew L

Thanks,
    Drew
    you have 16,000 chess moves...and didn't know that?... OTB the whole talking thing wouldn't work...but on CC... its not really an issue......clearly....
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 00:44
    If it is a friendly, then no problem. perhaps you are tutoring her?

However, are these the games?

Game 4768869

Game 4768838

Both of those are from a tournament and your fellow tournament players might frown on another player getting outside help. And if it is a clan game, then absolutley no.

Did the picture in her user profile sway your decision? User 413244 😛😛
  5. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 01:03
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    If it is a friendly, then no problem. perhaps you are tutoring her?

However, are these the games?

Game 4768869

Game 4768838

Both of those are from a tournament and your fellow tournament players might frown on another player getting outside help. And if it is a clan game, then absolutley no.

Did the picture in her user profile sway your decision? User 413244 😛😛
    A picture IS worth a thousand moves, er, I mean words.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 19:43
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    A picture IS worth a thousand moves, er, I mean words.
    i think the 1,000 moves would be more fun, she doesn't look that attractive to me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree