How would you feel ?

How would you feel ?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
23 Aug 08
2 edits

and then : * opponents disconnects*

and later

*opponent declines to resume the game*

I can only say this ; :'(

e

Moves
23 Aug 08
1 edit

If your opponent is a sore loser and an idiot, you can always sent the game for adjudication on any decent chess server. You can also set so that disconnection just counts as a forfeit.

BTW: Nice game. It reminds me of some Morphy games.

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
23 Aug 08
2 edits

Originally posted by exigentsky
If your opponent is a sore loser and an idiot, you can always sent the game for adjudication on any decent chess server. You can also set so that disconnection just counts as a forfeit.
Yeah I already asked for help. They told me that I have to wait one week and if my opponent refuses to resume the whole week, only then the game can be adjudicated. Nothing important I just wanted to share my frustration 🙂

I am going through How to become deadly chess tactician book for the last three days and I am going through all romantic school games (two of them being Immortal and Evergreen games) so now I am all fresh for sacrifices. This game is more luck than brains though.

B

Moves
24 Aug 08
1 edit

This game was very well played, really. =)

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
24 Aug 08

The saddest thing is that altough I made a blunder and my opponent took the d4 pawn (13...Bxd4) that was very good because it opened the file for queen to settle on very nice d5 post. I am very happy with this game 🙂