Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    29 Mar '08 01:27
    Game 3921894

    Blacks king get taken?? and the game carries on?!
  2. 29 Mar '08 01:33
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Game 3921894

    Blacks king get taken?? and the game carries on?!
    I believe it has something to do with the incomplete game history, thus creating a faulty or corrupted game history.
  3. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    29 Mar '08 01:35
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Game 3921894

    Blacks king get taken?? and the game carries on?!
    an ancient russian secret, its said that only karpov knows it today..
  4. 29 Mar '08 01:37
    Originally posted by kfennessy
    I believe it has something to do with the incomplete game history, thus creating a faulty or corrupted game history.
    Yeah, they had to do some server work recently that corrupted some game histories. I'm sure this is one of them.
  5. 29 Mar '08 21:44
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Game 3921894

    Blacks king get taken?? and the game carries on?!
    Ha ha, that looks funny! But Black's king wasn't taken, it took itself off the board.

    I am surprised it's possible to play through the game at all. I thought that wasn't possible in the games with a corrupted move history.
  6. 29 Mar '08 22:05
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Ha ha, that looks funny! But Black's king wasn't taken, it took itself off the board.

    I am surprised it's possible to play through the game at all. I thought that wasn't possible in the games with a corrupted move history.
    A Klingon cloaking device, then? (Sorry for the nerdy response.)
  7. 29 Mar '08 22:17
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    A Klingon cloaking device, then? (Sorry for the nerdy response.)
    I think it was Romulan.
  8. 29 Mar '08 22:26
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I think it was Romulan.
    Thanks for the correction. It's a good thing I'm not a trekker. I'd be drummed out of their membership.
  9. 29 Mar '08 23:30
    That is Shield's Ninja variation.