1. e4
    Moves
    01 May '09 20:22
    ...and I picked up that book I was talking about.

http://chessedinburgh.co.uk/chandlerarticle.php?ChandID=326

Well what do think - books should have games played
    by under 2000 players (as well) 'cos they buy the books.

(BTW those two girls really are beautiful).
  2. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    02 May '09 01:37
    ...and Mr Ch is back on form!

When I saw the 'advert' a little bit of vomit eased out of me, but this one had something else squirting out.

There's a pub in my home town called the Chequers. I had a look for a link but can't find one that won't open a bunch of popups, even with my security. Your loss.
  3. e4
    Moves
    02 May '09 10:27
    Take a pic of the pub sign and send it to you know where.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 May '09 11:56
    i purchased the Reti book today from Ebay, a hardback copy, second edition, for a mere £4.20 - 😀
  5. Joined
    30 Jun '08
    Moves
    03 May '09 00:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i purchased the Reti book today from Ebay, a hardback copy, second edition, for a mere £4.20 - 😀
    Haha!! So you're the guy who outbid me. I was going to bid more but shipping from the U.K. to the U.S. was a little high. I almost had a steal. You must have placed your bid in the last half hour of the auction. Congrats.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 May '09 00:40
    Originally posted by KneeCaps
    Haha!! So you're the guy who outbid me. I was going to bid more but shipping from the U.K. to the U.S. was a little high. I almost had a steal. You must have placed your bid in the last half hour of the auction. Congrats.
    Lol, you must be the person from the States that was inquiring about shipping, apologies my friend. if its above me, i will send it on - regards Robbie.
  7. Joined
    30 Jun '08
    Moves
    03 May '09 00:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol, you must be the person from the States that was inquiring about shipping, apologies my friend. if its above me, i will send it on - regards Robbie.
    That's alright. I'm sure there will be another copy on ebay before long. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree