1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 14:301 edit
    Hello everyone, I just suffered my 1st loss here at RHP, (not a surprise since I was giving up nearly 600 rating points to my opponent!) May I ask, how do I get my game from my completed games file over to here on the forums section so you folks can look at it? I would like your opinions. πŸ™‚
  2. Joined
    03 Jul '17
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 14:391 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Hello everyone, I just suffered my 1st loss here at RHP, (not a surprise since I was giving up nearly 600 rating points to my opponent!) May I ask, how do I get my game from my completed games file over to here on the forums section so you folks can look at it? I would like your opinions. πŸ™‚
    Hello, here is another new player! There is an option to paste a PGN at the bottom of the page where you post something (Called: "Insert board from PGN" ). In the game page select PGN and then copy-paste it there.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 14:422 edits
    Go into game info and at the bottom click get pgn.

Copy the game then post it into the insert board link found at the bottom of the post screen. You may need to scroll down to see it.

I was too slow lol
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 15:56
    Originally posted by @laskerian
    Hello, here is another new player! There is an option to paste a PGN at the bottom of the page where you post something (Called: "Insert board from PGN" ). In the game page select PGN and then copy-paste it there.
    Have you checked the 'help' and 'FAQ' pages yet? There is information there on how to post just a board position using the FEN or how to post a game using the PGN data.

FAQ

And there is a ton of other useful information about the site. It is worth taking a few minutes to look it over.
  5. Joined
    03 Jul '17
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 16:02
    Originally posted by @mwmiller
    Have you checked the 'help' and 'FAQ' pages yet? There is information there on how to post just a board position using the FEN or how to post a game using the PGN data.

FAQ

And there is a ton of other useful information about the site. It is worth taking a few minutes to look it over.
    Thanks a lot! πŸ™‚
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 17:05
    To comment on a move use {comment}
  7. Standard membercongruent
    I'm not Carnivo
    players not enemies
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 22:03
    Here is the game

8. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Aug '17 09:011 edit
    -
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    02 Aug '17 10:521 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    I have published some annotations of the game for you. Go to "community> annotated games" section of RHP.

My advice is, play more games until you find your level (your rating is still provisional at this point); then, when your rating settles down, play opponents up to no more than 300+ points above you. Above 300 points differential, you probably won't understand what they're doing to you.

Then keep challenging players slightly above your rating until there aren't any more. That's how one learns at this game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree