1. Joined
    09 Jul '16
    Moves
    22 May '17 10:51
    Seems to me that Illuminati is probably yet another alias for Jason Repa, the infamous troll from Winnipeg. Google the name is you want to know more.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '17 20:48
    Originally posted by mynameisklint
    Seems to me that Illuminati is probably yet another alias for Jason Repa, the infamous troll from Winnipeg. Google the name is you want to know more.
    Well he has to be something, he ranks 109,000 in the world ranking of chess.....
  3. Joined
    30 Apr '16
    Moves
    26 May '17 22:46
    Originally posted by nuttywaltcheat
    nuttywalt is now rated 2466 and is 6th with 301 wins and 4 losses. Cenerentola: whatcha gonna do when he comes for you? Illuminati is back (and smarter, although maybe next time he will lose a few more games to make it look better)!
    I did a computer analysis of nuttywalt's most recent draw, and he looks like he is legit. Virtually every move of his opponent were the engines' top choices, but not nuttywalt's. Some people are just better than almost any of us. Get over it!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree