Impatience

Impatience

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
07 Aug 08

If the description doesn't fit your situation, then don't get so defensive. I was just commenting on what I view as poor sportsmanship.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
07 Aug 08

Originally posted by Eladar
If the description doesn't fit your situation, then don't get so defensive. I was just commenting on what I view as poor sportsmanship.
There was no evidence of poor sportsmanship in the original post.

E

Moves
07 Aug 08

Nor did I say that you were being a poor sport. I was just commenting on what would be classified as poor sportsmanship.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
07 Aug 08

Nor did I say that you were being a poor sport. I was just commenting on what would be classified as poor sportsmanship.
Yes, you did accuse him of being a poor sport. Re-read your first post in the thread.

Not that your complaint has any merit regardless - a player is entitled to manage his time how he sees fit.

E

Moves
07 Aug 08

You're right. My apologies.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
07 Aug 08

You're right. My apologies.
Thank you. I'm also sorry that I came after you like a rattlesnake.

j

Moves
07 Aug 08
1 edit

Originally posted by wormwood
I can use my time any damn way I please, picking up daisies, watching bad movies or dressing up into a 3m lobster suit and chasing old ladies in the park. it's MY time, not my opponent's.
RIGHT ON!

People, it's CC. give it a rest, don't question why your opponent is moving fast/slow.