1. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    23 May '07 22:06
    Game 3463652

It started out as a benoni and quickly spiralled out of controll, leaving an interesting position after move 23 with many imbalances, white had won the exchange, a rook for a bishop, but was bound to lose his knight. After move 28, I had R+B+N and 4 pawns vs 2R's and 5 pawns... even though none of my pawns were connected, it actually seemed to help as the pawn 'islands' served as great support for my B+N, while white blundered in the end, I still think I could have promoted my pawn before white could have promoted his, or else forced the exchange of one of my minor pieces for his rook. What do you think?
  2. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 May '07 01:12
    interesting because you won??? 😀 good game...
  3. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    24 May '07 17:59
    Haha, well no... interesting because of the imbalances... I like games with such imbalances, its the first game (I think) that i've played here where I ended up with 4 pawn islands and managed to win. 😵

Anyway, I really wish my opponent hadn't messed up there, it would be fun to play that game out to the bitter end.
  4. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 May '07 18:04
    yep...youd of had him anyway...
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 May '07 18:04
    it's a game that's characterized and actually over by a blunder (I don't mean the last fork). I don't find those games interesting.
  6. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    24 May '07 18:16
    Originally posted by diskamyl
    it's a game that's characterized and actually over by a blunder (I don't mean the last fork). I don't find those games interesting.
    Good point. Thanks for the input! Would you mind pointing out some blunders? (I don't have a decent of a chess computer like frtiz)
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 May '07 18:32
    Originally posted by ChessJester
    Good point. Thanks for the input! Would you mind pointing out some blunders? (I don't have a decent of a chess computer like frtiz)
    sorry, I myself blundered while looking at the game. you're right, i too find it interesting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree