1. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 00:03
    This is starting to tick me off, everytime I get a completely won game on Playchess my internet disconnects and refuses to reconnect until after my opponent has claimed the win on disconnect. It's costing me hundreds of points now. 😠
  2. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 01:29
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    This is starting to tick me off, everytime I get a completely won game on Playchess my internet disconnects and refuses to reconnect until after my opponent has claimed the win on disconnect. It's costing me hundreds of points now. 😠
    hackers
  3. back in business
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 07:41
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    and, naturally, this never happens when you are losing...
  4. Joined
    12 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 11:13
    Originally posted by Jusuh
    and, naturally, this never happens when you are losing...
    lmao

I've not had a problem with playchess for years, in the early days it sometimes happened however that was on my old computer & it was around 3 years ago. So if there's a problem it's more than likely on your end.

Whats your connection to playchess like i.e your colour in the connection tab, is the program up to date, firewall settings, internet connection maybe even an upgrade to F10 might help due to the new features.
  5. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 19:49
    Originally posted by Audacious
    lmao

I've not had a problem with playchess for years, in the early days it sometimes happened however that was on my old computer & it was around 3 years ago. So if there's a problem it's more than likely on your end.

Whats your connection to playchess like i.e your colour in the connection tab, is the program up to date, firewall settings, internet connection maybe even an upgrade to F10 might help due to the new features.
    It's my connection, not PC. And I can't recall being disconnected while losing. So bite me, Jusuh.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree