1. Joined
    28 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 15:58
    If there are any USCF members here who have signed up for the John W. Collins Memorial Class CC Tournament, would you happen to know when the 1st round pairings are going out? I signed up for the one advertised in the December "Chess Life." Thanks for your attention.
  2. Kalamazoo, MI
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 17:08
    Originally posted by AlphaAlekhine
    If there are any USCF members here who have signed up for the John W. Collins Memorial Class CC Tournament, would you happen to know when the 1st round pairings are going out? I signed up for the one advertised in the December "Chess Life." Thanks for your attention.
    http://www.uschess.org/cc/

I would think they could help. Usually it takes quite a while for postal tournaments to start up.
  3. Joined
    28 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 17:28
    Thanks; I went there and could not find the start date. I emailed Alex Dunne though.
  4. Joined
    25 Sep '04
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 17:41
    The USCF does not take postal chess too seriously. If you want serious postal chess with timely assignments and ratings etc, try the CCLA.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree