1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 12:37
    My current rating at 1666 puts me 200 odd points higher, my question is, when playing a prov, is there a difference in the points won or lost V a regular rating? What is the difference, if I win over this Prov or lose over this prov V a 1461 V 1666 but regular rating.
  2. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 12:441 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    My current rating at 1666 puts me 200 odd points higher, my question is, when playing a prov, is there a difference in the points won or lost V a regular rating? What is the difference, if I win over this Prov or lose over this prov V a 1461 V 1666 but regular rating.
    FAQ

"If you have a non-provisional rating and you play a provisional-rated player, then you receive (or lose) only half the number of rating points you would normally. If the provisionally-rated player has played fewer than five games, then their rating is treated as 1200 when calculating your rating."
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 12:54
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    FAQ

"If you have a non-provisional rating and you play a provisional-rated player, then you receive (or lose) only half the number of rating points you would normally. If the provisionally-rated player has played fewer than five games, then their rating is treated as 1200 when calculating your rating."
    Ok, thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree