1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 01:32
    You know when you have one of those days where you just get beaten mercilessly by everyone you face? Well i've just had the worst day i've had in YEARS! Seriously, i have barely won a single game and i must have played 50 easily. God i hate this game sometimes. :'(
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 01:47
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    You know when you have one of those days where you just get beaten mercilessly by everyone you face? Well i've just had the worst day i've had in YEARS! Seriously, i have barely won a single game and i must have played 50 easily. God i hate this game sometimes. :'(
    Steady M. There'll be non of that "bottom-lip-quivering" nonsense tolerated here. Harden up - it'll pass - there's a good chap.

xxx M-
  3. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 01:48
    Its a day of growth.
  4. Joined
    24 Jun '10
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 03:32
    Life getting tough means God's afraid of your progress.
  5. Standard membernimzo5
    Ronin
    Hereford Boathouse
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 03:35
    the tough days make the good ones so sweet.
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 18:24
    I am sorry to hear this, quick send me a game.
  7. Joined
    06 May '10
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 18:34
    ...sounds like my week....its been awful....and it looks like it will be getting even worse..
  8. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 01:14
    Thanks all, i cried myself to sleep after the the bed dried out. I'm thinking of taking up the Kings Indian super dry defence to compensate. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree