Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    24 Sep '10 01:32
    You know when you have one of those days where you just get beaten mercilessly by everyone you face? Well i've just had the worst day i've had in YEARS! Seriously, i have barely won a single game and i must have played 50 easily. God i hate this game sometimes. :'(
  2. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    24 Sep '10 01:47
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    You know when you have one of those days where you just get beaten mercilessly by everyone you face? Well i've just had the worst day i've had in YEARS! Seriously, i have barely won a single game and i must have played 50 easily. God i hate this game sometimes. :'(
    Steady M. There'll be non of that "bottom-lip-quivering" nonsense tolerated here. Harden up - it'll pass - there's a good chap.

xxx M-
  3. 24 Sep '10 01:48
    Its a day of growth.
  4. 24 Sep '10 03:32
    Life getting tough means God's afraid of your progress.
  5. Standard member nimzo5
    Ronin
    24 Sep '10 03:35
    the tough days make the good ones so sweet.
  6. Standard member ChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    24 Sep '10 18:24
    I am sorry to hear this, quick send me a game.
  7. 24 Sep '10 18:34
    ...sounds like my week....its been awful....and it looks like it will be getting even worse..
  8. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    25 Sep '10 01:14
    Thanks all, i cried myself to sleep after the the bed dried out. I'm thinking of taking up the Kings Indian super dry defence to compensate. 😛