1. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    28 Mar '13 16:14
    Looking for annotated games and chess openings on YouTube I run across a lot of videos from "Kevin from thechesswebsite.com"

I tend to favor his style of teaching, although sometimes I think he states the obvious (and I'm not a very good player). I visited his site and he has tons of instructional videos, some of them require being a member. Come to find out being a member costs money.

Is anyone familiar with this guy? Is he a member of redhotpawn? How good of a player is he?
  2. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 18:11
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Looking for annotated games and chess openings on YouTube I run across a lot of videos from "Kevin from thechesswebsite.com"

I tend to favor his style of teaching, although sometimes I think he states the obvious (and I'm not a very good player). I visited his site and he has tons of instructional videos, some of them require being a member. Co ...[text shortened]...
    Is anyone familiar with this guy? Is he a member of redhotpawn? How good of a player is he?
    he's quite deadpan , calming to watch, have seen a few of the videos. he's easier to understand then 'kingcrusher' on youtube.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree