1. Joined
    18 Feb '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 11:40
    I pasted "K-" into Google translate and it came back with "M-".
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 20:21
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Es ist ganz klar, dass Du kein deutscher Muttersprachler bist...Du hättest einen Deutschen bitten können Deine Anschuldigungen auf deutsch zu formulieren...

It is evident you are not a German native speaker. You could have asked a German to draft your accusations.
    I think the only draft he had was Heineken light🙂
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 22:30
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    could someone please translate?
    GIGO.

Reveal Hidden Content
    Gibberish in, gibberish out.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Sep '15 07:25
    Originally posted by moonbus
    GIGO.

[hidden]Gibberish in, gibberish out.[/hidden]
    Interesting.

During my brief forays into this area of the site, once the smoke in the exalted Gentlemen's Club atmosphere has cleared, I've noticed various derogatory references to the Clan forum.

But really, you know, the two forums are not so very different, as recent posts here show.

On the whole, the Clan forum takes itself less seriously. Those who like a tight clique and need their egos mutually stroked will come here, where they can assure each other how much better they are than those awful Clan forum people.

Those in the Clan forum couldn't care less about bolstering each other's ego. Nor do they care about who's an expert in this or that. They like a good game of chess, though.

GIGO perhaps, but who's to say exactly what constitutes garbage?
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Sep '15 08:10
    Originally posted by Startreader
    The original post was so littered with grammatical errors and typos that it was scarcely possible to translate it into intelligible English. That's why I said "gibberish" not "garbage".
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Sep '15 09:24
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Interesting.

During my brief forays into this area of the site, once the smoke in the exalted Gentlemen's Club atmosphere has cleared, I've noticed various derogatory references to the Clan forum.

But really, you know, the two forums are not so very different, as recent posts here show.

On the whole, the Clan forum takes itself less seriously ...[text shortened]... good game of chess, though.

can I have a sandwich and a glass of lemonade please.😵
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Sep '15 12:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    can I have a sandwich and a glass of lemonade please.😵
    To go?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree