Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 26 Nov '10 15:07 / 2 edits
    Notice that the chess queen is struggling in Moscow

http://www.chess.co.uk/twic/live

is this a one off?

here s a pic to warm you up...

edit; url too long, so instead here's a nice thread to look at...i mean read.

http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/tribe-main-forum/138458-lets-talk-about-chess-semi-nsfw.html
  2. 26 Nov '10 19:56
    Thanks, very educational
  3. 27 Nov '10 00:05
    Not the looker she used to be...the item listed is from 2007. She is a bit frumpier now after having a kid and no longer in early 20's...Still rated 2505....not too bad.
  4. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    27 Nov '10 00:23
    Originally posted by dustycat
    Not the looker she used to be...the item listed is from 2007. She is a bit frumpier now after having a kid and no longer in early 20's...Still rated 2505....not too bad.
    It depends upon how you view a 'looker'...if you're wandering an eye across a bar or indeed how a 40yr old would compare such with a 20yr old. The 40yr can still 'see' but his views just 'mature' ( some just say they become limited lol )...and, to some, mere looks just don't cut it anymore...rather like the good lady here 😛
  5. 27 Nov '10 23:00 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    It depends upon how you view a 'looker'...if you're wandering an eye across a bar or indeed how a 40yr old would compare such with a 20yr old. The 40yr can still 'see' but his views just 'mature' ( some just say they become limited lol )...and, to some, mere looks just don't cut it anymore...rather like the good lady here 😛
    i agree, some of them young chicks look real feisty, who can be bothered with that? Mrs Kosteniuk is awesome, motherly and kind, plus she has a beautiful accent, pawn to sree three! 🙂
  6. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    28 Nov '10 00:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i agree, some of them young chicks look real feisty, who can be bothered with that? Mrs Kosteniuk is awesome, motherly and kind, plus she has a beautiful accent, pawn to sree three! 🙂
    Ah, yes, sounds like you've aslo come to similar conclusions...it's no good you know, it shows too much 'I'm of a certain age' syndrome 😉
  7. 28 Nov '10 00:59 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Ah, yes, sounds like you've aslo come to similar conclusions...it's no good you know, it shows too much 'I'm of a certain age' syndrome 😉
    Lol, the moment struck me when i was on a flight from Islamabad to London once, the middle aged British Airways hostesses were so much more comforting than the young and feisty KLM Royal Dutch airlines ones that i had to endure on the way out!