1. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 17:27
    I know he is winning the match, but whats the game score, and individual game results? iv looked but seem to find only picture links and cheating allegations on t'internet
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 17:40
    Originally posted by mazziewag
    I know he is winning the match, but whats the game score, and individual game results? iv looked but seem to find only picture links and cheating allegations on t'internet
    Topo won game 8 so its split 4-4.
  3. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 19:56
    Now that Kramnik isn't using Fritz9, it seems Topalov finally wins a game. 🙂 But, I heard the toilet was off limits. Do they go to the potty together now?
  4. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 19:57
    Originally posted by powershaker
    Now that Kramnik isn't using Fritz9, it seems Topalov finally wins a game. 🙂 But, I heard the toilet was off limits. Do they go to the potty together now?
    You are out of touch with reality by a large margin.
  5. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 19:57
    http://www.chessbase.com/
  6. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 23:31
    Kramnik leads 4-3, but the "official" score is 4-4.
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 01:011 edit
    Don't worry if Topalov wins I'm ready to break out my "Not My World Champion" Placard.
  8. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 19:12
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Don't worry if Topalov wins I'm ready to break out my "Not My World Champion" Placard.
    Yeah, you would be the one pulling for a Russian when the Russians have largely owned the World Chess Title how many times? I'm going against the grain. I'm a non-conformist.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 19:58
    Yeah, you would be the one pulling for a Russian when the Russians have largely owned the World Chess Title how many times? I'm going against the grain. I'm a non-conformist.
    But it sounds like you are conforming to the prevailing standards of non-conformity.
  10. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 20:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    But it sounds like you are conforming to the prevailing standards of non-conformity.
    Zing!!
  11. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 20:391 edit
    Do you conform to the belief that jumping in front of a bus is bad for you ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree