Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 05 Oct '06 17:27
    I know he is winning the match, but whats the game score, and individual game results? iv looked but seem to find only picture links and cheating allegations on t'internet
  2. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    05 Oct '06 17:40
    Originally posted by mazziewag
    I know he is winning the match, but whats the game score, and individual game results? iv looked but seem to find only picture links and cheating allegations on t'internet
    Topo won game 8 so its split 4-4.
  3. 05 Oct '06 19:56
    Originally posted by mazziewag
    I know he is winning the match, but whats the game score, and individual game results? iv looked but seem to find only picture links and cheating allegations on t'internet
    Now that Kramnik isn't using Fritz9, it seems Topalov finally wins a game. But, I heard the toilet was off limits. Do they go to the potty together now?
  4. 05 Oct '06 19:57
    Originally posted by powershaker
    Now that Kramnik isn't using Fritz9, it seems Topalov finally wins a game. But, I heard the toilet was off limits. Do they go to the potty together now?
    You are out of touch with reality by a large margin.
  5. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    05 Oct '06 19:57
    Originally posted by mazziewag
    I know he is winning the match, but whats the game score, and individual game results? iv looked but seem to find only picture links and cheating allegations on t'internet
    http://www.chessbase.com/
  6. Standard member Wulebgr
    Angler
    05 Oct '06 23:31
    Originally posted by mazziewag
    I know he is winning the match, but whats the game score, and individual game results? iv looked but seem to find only picture links and cheating allegations on t'internet
    Kramnik leads 4-3, but the "official" score is 4-4.
  7. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    06 Oct '06 01:01 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by powershaker
    Now that Kramnik isn't using Fritz9, it seems Topalov finally wins a game. But, I heard the toilet was off limits. Do they go to the potty together now?
    Don't worry if Topalov wins I'm ready to break out my "Not My World Champion" Placard.
  8. 06 Oct '06 19:12
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Don't worry if Topalov wins I'm ready to break out my "Not My World Champion" Placard.
    Yeah, you would be the one pulling for a Russian when the Russians have largely owned the World Chess Title how many times? I'm going against the grain. I'm a non-conformist.
  9. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    06 Oct '06 19:58
    Originally posted by powershaker
    Yeah, you would be the one pulling for a Russian when the Russians have largely owned the World Chess Title how many times? I'm going against the grain. I'm a non-conformist.
    But it sounds like you are conforming to the prevailing standards of non-conformity.
  10. Standard member Wulebgr
    Angler
    06 Oct '06 20:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    But it sounds like you are conforming to the prevailing standards of non-conformity.
    Zing!!
  11. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    06 Oct '06 20:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by powershaker
    Yeah, you would be the one pulling for a Russian when the Russians have largely owned the World Chess Title how many times? I'm going against the grain. I'm a non-conformist.
    Do you conform to the belief that jumping in front of a bus is bad for you ?