13 Jun '23 14:21
    I am wonder why there is nothing or THIS - in some places in the Ladders
  2. Joined
    15 Dec '20
    Moves
    13 Jun '23 20:05
    @pakeha said
    I am wonder why there is nothing or THIS - in some places in the Ladders
    My guess is that the hyphen instead of "Challenging" means that the player does not have a ladder-specific game that's not yet finished and resulted from this player's having issued a challenge, and the hyphen instead of "Defending" means that the player does not have a ladder-specific game that's not yet finished and resulted from this player's having received a challenge. I'm not sure that's clear, let alone correct. 🙂
  3. Subscriberpakeha
    pakeha
    New Zealand
    Moves
    14 Jun '23 10:37
    @FMDavidHLevin
    🙂 One needs to read what is there already when one already has a Higher placed player.
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '20
    Moves
    14 Jun '23 17:22
    @pakeha
    I see that my original reply didn't properly address your question, being that I'm not sure I understand the question. It appears that blank is used as a placeholder on the ladders index page, whereas hyphen is used on the ladder detail page. In either case, the position within the row seems to clearly indicate whether it's for challenging or defending. Could you cite an example of what you find confusing or problematic.
  5. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    16 Jun '23 13:47
    I think am get the question.

Am wonder why are ladder places in places to begin with.. 🤔

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree