1. Joined
    03 Feb '12
    Moves
    22 Feb '12 00:31
    Hi!

I posted this in the General Forum but two people have told me to post here instead.

Just wondering if anyone wants to play a game sometime? I’ve been having fun here but I want to improve as a player so I would like to play more opponents in my skill level or slightly above. My skill level is somewhere in the low 1300’s and so far here I have mostly played people around 1200 or lower. My rating is 1413 but this will go down as I play more games.

I am a female teenager from Canada and would like to play people who are similar to me if there are any but even if you are different I am not going to say that I won’t play a game with you. Okay? I have five available games because I haven’t subscribed here so please send me a private message and I’ll remember to send you an invite someday even if I can’t immediately play because I’ve decided to play someone else.

Thanks.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 Feb '12 01:36
    Have you tried posting an open invite with a narrow rating range? Or accepting an appropriate rated open invite. All my first games on this site were open invites and they were fine games.

I eventually got tired of only having of having only 6 games and eventually subscribed, but that's a different story.
  3. Joined
    15 Mar '10
    Moves
    22 Feb '12 21:42
    You might want to consider joining the High School Chess Players Club 10.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree