Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. Standard member nevare
    TRUMP
    21 Jun '18 18:55 / 1 edit
    I went to my settings and I'm trying to make it so I only play women and I think it is broken. Judit Polgar ????
  2. 21 Jun '18 21:34
    Originally posted by @nevare
    I went to my settings and I'm trying to make it so I only play women and I think it is broken. Judit Polgar ????
    Sounds like a country western song about chess.
  3. 21 Jun '18 22:46 / 1 edit
    Still a chess powerhouse, but she's gained some weight. Here are some women that you might want to "play with"

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/the-seven-sexiest-female-chess-players
  4. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    22 Jun '18 09:36
    Since some parameters is not asked at registration, and none are checked byond the email adress there is no setting to choose playing just a special set of players. You can't even choose to play only against any nation. You could find a club which would allow choosing according to any parameter you think of.

Judit is a great player, but she is probably not playing on this site.
  5. 23 Jun '18 20:05
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    Since some parameters is not asked at registration, and none are checked byond the email adress there is no setting to choose playing just a special set of players. You can't even choose to play only against any nation. You could find a club which would allow choosing according to any parameter you think of.

Judit is a great player, but she is probably not playing on this site.
    Channelling Spock?
  6. Standard member nevare
    TRUMP
    23 Jun '18 20:55
    LMAO