1. London
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 21:39
    Yes...I had to do this...I set the firewall on my netgear wifi to block RHP and anything with the word chess in it between the hours of 6.30am and 9.30pm. The problem being that I sometimes work at home and was getting no work done...and the housework was falling behind too. This way means I keep the chess to leisure hours. No more half thought out moves while I'm on the phone - more quality chess time 🙂
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 21:42
    Originally posted by Mahout
    Yes...I had to do this...I set the firewall on my netgear wifi to block RHP and anything with the word chess in it between the hours of 6.30am and 9.30pm. The problem being that I sometimes work at home and was getting no work done...and the housework was falling behind too. This way means I keep the chess to leisure hours. No more half thought out moves while I'm on the phone - more quality chess time 🙂
    IT CAN DO THAT!!!!!!!! HOLY MARY MOTHER OF ... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  3. Joined
    21 Aug '03
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 21:42
    Oh I think you are mistaken... less time to play, more rushed moves...
  4. London
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 21:55
    Originally posted by pineapple42
    Oh I think you are mistaken... less time to play, more rushed moves...
    Less time - more quality...like someone who spends 3 hours at the gym doing a half baked work out taking breaks and chatting versus a 45 min concentrated work out. No more having a peek to see if someone has responded to my post, or to see if someone has made a move only to decide to checkout someones profile and then hey look someone has moved...and the day is gone and the breakfast things are still on the table...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree