40% off! See newinchess.com for details
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Dec '12 00:59
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    40% off! See newinchess.com for details
    ? I saw an ad there saying 5 issues for 48 dollars. This is a deal? What is the normal price? How many times a year does it come out?
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Dec '12 08:541 edit
    They want $12.99 for a single issue. 8 issues per year.
  4. Joined
    30 Jul '11
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 09:25
    It comes out 8 times a year, so basically an issue every month and a half. I've been a subscriber for about half a dozen years now. It is the best chess magazine out there, but in this digital age, with the ease with which information can be garnered freely online, I'm debating whether or not to renew it for another year. And quite frankly, the content is well over the head of the vast majority of you.
  5. Standard memberhunterknox
    Hopeless romantic
    The sticks
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 00:231 edit
    Originally posted by Cube Equity
    ...quite frankly, the content is well over the head of the vast majority of you.
    Too right. Far too many plebs on here, eh?
  6. Joined
    01 Feb '12
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 20:10
    Originally posted by Cube Equity
    It comes out 8 times a year, so basically an issue every month and a half. I've been a subscriber for about half a dozen years now. It is the best chess magazine out there, but in this digital age, with the ease with which information can be garnered freely online, I'm debating whether or not to renew it for another year. And quite frankly, the content is well over the head of the vast majority of you.
    I am a New In Chess subscriber and I would say that as long as you're interested in chess, you might find an interesting article in every issue. If the technical stuff is too advanced, there are still interviews, stories, etc.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree