1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    15 Oct '07 02:21
    Considering I beat him twice in blitz I tend to feel he is not Short.
    He claims to be him though, saying how he had a match with Kasparov and such, saying his rating is 2645. Sure, and I am Judith Polgar. Thats why I beat him twiceπŸ™‚
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    14 Nov '06
    Moves
    17862
    15 Oct '07 02:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Considering I beat him twice in blitz I tend to feel he is not Short.
    He claims to be him though, saying how he had a match with Kasparov and such, saying his rating is 2645. Sure, and I am Judith Polgar. Thats why I beat him twiceπŸ™‚
    Well no one has doubted my identity yet... makes me feel so clever, actually being honest and all.. πŸ˜›
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    15 Oct '07 03:131 edit
    So you hate sens? What about Panama Red?πŸ™‚
    Nice game you played against Red Cloud BTW.
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '05
    Moves
    3112
    15 Oct '07 03:25
    Yes, I beat him too. Of course he is not Short, that didn't even cross my mind. Are we going to have a thread next time when someone calls himself Kasparov?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    15 Oct '07 03:281 edit
    I think someone tried that one already!πŸ™‚
    But that doesn't mean he isn't short, you know, maybe 5' 5"?
  6. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    15 Oct '07 04:55
    Originally posted by exigentsky
    Yes, I beat him too. Of course he is not Short, that didn't even cross my mind. Are we going to have a thread next time when someone calls himself Kasparov?
    I just looked at one of his games. He isn't Nigel Short.
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    15 Oct '07 07:04
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Considering I beat him twice in blitz I tend to feel he is not Short.
    He claims to be him though, saying how he had a match with Kasparov and such, saying his rating is 2645. Sure, and I am Judith Polgar. Thats why I beat him twiceπŸ™‚
    maybe he is related to Nigel Short
  8. Joined
    12 Mar '03
    Moves
    36800
    15 Oct '07 07:10
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    maybe he is related to Nigel Short
    Or to Yasser Seirawan πŸ™„
  9. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    24932
    15 Oct '07 07:14
    If he is Nigel Short, then I`m Gary Kasparov πŸ™‚
  10. Joined
    12 Mar '03
    Moves
    36800
    15 Oct '07 07:15
    We should ask him how much he knows about growing olives ...
  11. back in business
    Joined
    25 Aug '04
    Moves
    1264
    15 Oct '07 07:18
    Originally posted by Korch
    If he is Nigel Short, then I`m Gary Kasparov πŸ™‚
    wohoo. I beat up Kasparov like five times yesterday. looks good in my CV
  12. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    24932
    15 Oct '07 07:391 edit
    Originally posted by Jusuh
    wohoo. I beat up Kasparov like five times yesterday. looks good in my CV
    And lost only 12 times πŸ˜€
  13. back in business
    Joined
    25 Aug '04
    Moves
    1264
    15 Oct '07 08:18
    Originally posted by Korch
    And lost only 12 times πŸ˜€
    well not bad against Kasparov...I think some GMs have lot worse score...
  14. Joined
    12 Oct '07
    Moves
    445
    15 Oct '07 11:281 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Considering I beat him twice in blitz I tend to feel he is not Short.
    He claims to be him though, saying how he had a match with Kasparov and such, saying his rating is 2645. Sure, and I am Judith Polgar. Thats why I beat him twiceπŸ™‚
    Oh yes, and I'm really Santa from the Arctic.... here playing chess while waiting for the arrival of Christmas... ho...ho...ho
  15. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    847
    15 Oct '07 11:40
    Originally posted by Arctic Pulse
    Oh yes, and I'm really Santa from the Arctic.... here playing chess while waiting for the arrival of Christmas... ho...ho...ho
    Could you bring me a new copy of Fritz 10 for Christmas? I've been very good this year.

    P.S. I'll leave milk and cookies for you next to the fireplace.
Back to Top