1. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '09 21:48
    What Purdy meant with that they are "weak" is that white must find a plan to win the game through his extra pawn. This position would make a good instructive position on how to make plans and realise the advantages one has in the position.

If Capablanca was white in this position, he would have coasted home to victory with his "crushing style" and endgame technique..
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '09 21:52
    Originally posted by z00t
    What Purdy meant with that they are "weak" is that white must find a plan to win the game through his extra pawn. This position would make a good instructive position on how to make plans and realise the advantages one has in the position.

If Capablanca was white in this position, he would have coasted home to victory with his "crushing style" and endgame technique..
    yes my friend, this is the case, its amazing how Capa 'envisioned', his plan, while Nimzo could not realize his. ill post the analysis which illustrates you're most excellent point!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree