1. Hollow earth
    Moves
    26 Nov '08 15:37
    I have the 21st century edition published by hays in 2000.My question: would it be worthwhile to buy quality chess' 2007 edition?Does the "new translation" really make such a big difference?
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 12:42
    Originally posted by Katastroof
    I have the 21st century edition published by hays in 2000.My question: would it be worthwhile to buy quality chess' 2007 edition?Does the "new translation" really make such a big difference?
    I have the new version and I must say it's pretty good. I doubt you will get any new information out of it though. They've substituted Algebreic notation for the old English descriptive, and modernized the language a little bit, other than that it's the same info.😏
  3. Hollow earth
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 23:34
    Originally posted by bill718
    I have the new version and I must say it's pretty good. I doubt you will get any new information out of it though. They've substituted Algebreic notation for the old English descriptive, and modernized the language a little bit, other than that it's the same info.😏
    K,thanks 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree