Brisbane, Australia.
    Moves
    17 Mar '12 01:54
    Block this player

From  suliati21
    Date Mar 17 2012 08:45
    Subject Hello Dear New Friend.
    Hello Dear New Friend.

How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i don't know who you are, My Name is Miss suliati mabou, i am just broswing now i came across your profile at (www.redhotpawn.com) it seams like some thing
    touches me all over my body, i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to contact me with my Email address (suliati.mabou@rocketmail.com). so l can give
    you my picture for you to know whom l am..

I believe we can move from here!

I am waiting for you to contact me with my Email address (suliati.mabou@rocketmail.com)

(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Miss suliati mabou

2. Joined
    21 Jan '12
    Moves
    17 Mar '12 02:31
    Ah,to witness the birth of a new romance 😉
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    17 Mar '12 02:59
    Originally posted by stephensmith
    Block this player

From  suliati21
    Date Mar 17 2012 08:45
    Subject Hello Dear New Friend.
    Hello Dear New Friend.

How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i don't know who you are, My Name is Miss suliati mabou, i am just broswing now i came across your profile at (www.redhotpawn.com) it seams like some thing ...[text shortened]... stance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Miss suliati mabou

Stevie, you don't kiss me because you love me, you kiss me because you want your paycheck back.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree