1. Joined
    01 Sep '07
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 01:52
    Anyone in the area interested in getting something going on a weekend?
    Most of my local clubs meet on days I'm typically not available (Pasadena Chess Club; Come on...Friday Night? I'm either exhausted, in need of beer, or usually, both...).

I know a few good pubs that might not mind a small gathering....Providing we drink, that is.

I saw a section on this site for help with organizing meetups- do we need it/does that apply here?

Cheers.
  2. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 02:07
    Originally posted by xnomanx
    Anyone in the area interested in getting something going on a weekend?
    Most of my local clubs meet on days I'm typically not available (Pasadena Chess Club; Come on...Friday Night? I'm either exhausted, in need of beer, or usually, both...).

I know a few good pubs that might not mind a small gathering....Providing we drink, that is.

I saw a section on this site for help with organizing meetups- do we need it/does that apply here?

Cheers.
    Did anyone mention posting this in the general forum? That's where meet-up threads are most often posted to reach more people. Just a suggestion.
  3. Joined
    01 Sep '07
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 02:10
    General forum is fine by me, didn't know where to post it...Can it be moved or should I start it over there?
  4. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 02:21
    Originally posted by xnomanx
    General forum is fine by me, didn't know where to post it...Can it be moved or should I start it over there?
    start by writing User 56404
    get as many threads in as many forums as you can.. after a while you can get the admins invovled to help out with times and writing everyone with that flag..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree