1. Joined
    07 Aug '07
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 22:01
    people like CMSSacrifice refuses to play me.. and on icc I have a higher rating.he rufses to face my farawitz gambit!!CMSS sacrfice is a poor sport on ICC.internt chess club.
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 22:03
    Originally posted by stackshusari
    people like CMSSacrifice refuses to play me.. and on icc I have a higher rating.he rufses to face my farawitz gambit!!CMSS sacrfice is a poor sport on ICC.internt chess club.
    Ok...

Well I guess I know who you are now..I'm assuming you're the player under the name "wallnorwitz" who challenged me to a 10/10. Which is cool, I'd be glad to play you, but I messaged you asking who you were and you didn't respond...so I didn't accept your challenge.

But, now that I see you're an immature 8 year old, I'd rather not play you ever...
  3. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 22:12
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    Ok...

Well I guess I know who you are now..I'm assuming you're the player under the name "wallnorwitz" who challenged me to a 10/10. Which is cool, I'd be glad to play you, but I messaged you asking who you were and you didn't respond...so I didn't accept your challenge.

But, now that I see you're an immature 8 year old, I'd rather not play you ever...
    Ha ! Good and fast reply 😛
  4. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 22:33
    Originally posted by stackshusari
    *fajarowicz gambit
  5. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 22:34
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    *fajarowicz gambit
    So, that's what he was trying to say.....

Got it.
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '08 01:14
    Well cms, to jack this thread...even though my rating has fallen from time outs you still haven't caught up yet. 😛
  7. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '08 01:151 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Well cms, to jack this thread...even though my rating has fallen from time outs you still haven't caught up yet. 😛
    I will soon... 🙂

BTW, Tomtom...get your ass in my new club. 😉
  8. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '08 01:22
    I will soon... 🙂

BTW, Tomtom...get your ass in my new club. 😉
    Done...and damn you accept fast. I clicked on request membership and by the time I came here to say that I had requested I already had a message saying I was accepted!
  9. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '08 01:23
    Done...and damn you accept fast. I clicked on request membership and by the time I came here to say that I had requested I already had a message saying I was accepted!
    I'm very active. 🙂

Anyhow, I want to get the club to 50 members as soon as possible so we can start playing some games.
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '08 01:26
    I'm very active. 🙂

Anyhow, I want to get the club to 50 members as soon as possible so we can start playing some games.
    I wonder what my club rating will be...I guess it depends on the average regular rating of club members... I could be 1400 if they are all high or 2400 if they are all low (obviously exaggerating there).
  11. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '08 01:30
    I wonder what my club rating will be...I guess it depends on the average regular rating of club members... I could be 1400 if they are all high or 2400 if they are all low (obviously exaggerating there).
    I'm hoping to get a very large variation, so hopefully it would be very similar to your RHP rating.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree