Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 05 Mar '08 22:01
    people like CMSSacrifice refuses to play me.. and on icc I have a higher rating.he rufses to face my farawitz gambit!!CMSS sacrfice is a poor sport on ICC.internt chess club.
  2. 05 Mar '08 22:03
    Originally posted by stackshusari
    people like CMSSacrifice refuses to play me.. and on icc I have a higher rating.he rufses to face my farawitz gambit!!CMSS sacrfice is a poor sport on ICC.internt chess club.
    Ok...

    Well I guess I know who you are now..I'm assuming you're the player under the name "wallnorwitz" who challenged me to a 10/10. Which is cool, I'd be glad to play you, but I messaged you asking who you were and you didn't respond...so I didn't accept your challenge.

    But, now that I see you're an immature 8 year old, I'd rather not play you ever...
  3. Standard member ivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    05 Mar '08 22:12
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    Ok...

    Well I guess I know who you are now..I'm assuming you're the player under the name "wallnorwitz" who challenged me to a 10/10. Which is cool, I'd be glad to play you, but I messaged you asking who you were and you didn't respond...so I didn't accept your challenge.

    But, now that I see you're an immature 8 year old, I'd rather not play you ever...
    Ha ! Good and fast reply
  4. 05 Mar '08 22:33
    Originally posted by stackshusari
    people like CMSSacrifice refuses to play me.. and on icc I have a higher rating.he rufses to face my farawitz gambit!!CMSS sacrfice is a poor sport on ICC.internt chess club.
    *fajarowicz gambit
  5. 05 Mar '08 22:34
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    *fajarowicz gambit
    So, that's what he was trying to say.....

    Got it.
  6. 06 Mar '08 01:14
    Well cms, to jack this thread...even though my rating has fallen from time outs you still haven't caught up yet.
  7. 06 Mar '08 01:15 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Well cms, to jack this thread...even though my rating has fallen from time outs you still haven't caught up yet.
    I will soon...

    BTW, Tomtom...get your ass in my new club.
  8. 06 Mar '08 01:22
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    I will soon...

    BTW, Tomtom...get your ass in my new club.
    Done...and damn you accept fast. I clicked on request membership and by the time I came here to say that I had requested I already had a message saying I was accepted!
  9. 06 Mar '08 01:23
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Done...and damn you accept fast. I clicked on request membership and by the time I came here to say that I had requested I already had a message saying I was accepted!
    I'm very active.

    Anyhow, I want to get the club to 50 members as soon as possible so we can start playing some games.
  10. 06 Mar '08 01:26
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    I'm very active.

    Anyhow, I want to get the club to 50 members as soon as possible so we can start playing some games.
    I wonder what my club rating will be...I guess it depends on the average regular rating of club members... I could be 1400 if they are all high or 2400 if they are all low (obviously exaggerating there).
  11. 06 Mar '08 01:30
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I wonder what my club rating will be...I guess it depends on the average regular rating of club members... I could be 1400 if they are all high or 2400 if they are all low (obviously exaggerating there).
    I'm hoping to get a very large variation, so hopefully it would be very similar to your RHP rating.