1. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 14:58
    I do not know is it allowed to comment in this way game in progress. But if so, then tell me Rook+3pawns versus Rook+4 pawns could be draw if played accurately? It is game in progress so I ask only in general. I ask because if so, I have to stick to the some endgame book, and learn some Philidor and Lucena staff in order to avoid loss...

If it is not allowed to comment in this way, then please tell me, so I will delete this thread!
  2. Joined
    11 Sep '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 15:05
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    I do not know is it allowed to comment in this way game in progress. But if so, then tell me Rook+3pawns versus Rook+4 pawns could be draw if played accurately? It is game in progress so I ask only in general. I ask because if so, I have to stick to the some endgame book, and learn some Philidor and Lucena staff in order to avoid loss...

If it is not allowed to comment in this way, then please tell me, so I will delete this thread!
    There's no universal rule about endgames like R+4P vs. R+3P to tell you if it's won or drawn - it depends on the position, which I haven't looked at and wouldn't be allowed to comment on anyway. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree