1. Joined
    30 Sep '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 00:00
    Originally posted by Bedlam
    You mean here or playchess? πŸ™‚
    Here Please x

I am not at playchess yet - are you worried because the last RHP player over 1800 I played, I beat in 11 moves?
    πŸ™‚πŸ˜€
  2. Joined
    12 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 00:01
    Playchess.com I made the thread to play people there rather than slow games here πŸ™‚
  3. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 00:12
    Originally posted by Turfmoor
    Here Please x

I am not at playchess yet - are you worried because the last RHP player over 1800 I played, I beat in 11 moves?
    πŸ™‚πŸ˜€
    11?! Pff he must have been trying.....iv lost games in 5 moves πŸ˜›
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 00:17
    Is playchess the same as RHP or live chess? I might join, do you have to be in a clan?
    thank you
    πŸ™‚
  5. Joined
    12 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 00:23
    http://www.playchess.com/

Is online chess from Chessbase (makers of fritz) I think you can get a trial from the above site. Instead of buying a subscription your better off buying Fritz (£20 amazon) where you get your subscription included with the purchase of the software. Don't bother about it saying it lasts a year, I've had it for nearly 4 never needed to pay for subscription.

It'll be live chess you play, you can set your time, rating etc etc. You can watch games, for example the world champs were broadcast, they had yasser seirawan commenting through radio on the games, as well has having players such as Short, Kasparov and Polger watching the game and making the odd comment.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 00:29
    Thank you, I may join over the weekend. I just looked I wouldn't be allowed to play at work as we are not allowed to download software here
    😠
  7. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 00:37
    Originally posted by Audacious
    http://www.playchess.com/

Is online chess from Chessbase (makers of fritz) I think you can get a trial from the above site. Instead of buying a subscription your better off buying Fritz (£20 amazon) where you get your subscription included with the purchase of the software. Don't bother about it saying it lasts a year, I've had it for nearly 4 never nee ...[text shortened]... ving players such as Short, Kasparov and Polger watching the game and making the odd comment.
    You might have got one of the fritz8 life time memberships! You lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky bastar*, I know I have to pay yearly to keep a full account πŸ™
  8. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 01:12
    Is playchess the same as RHP or live chess? I might join, do you have to be in a clan?
    thank you
    πŸ™‚
    Oh man! You're a KG player!! Quick, get an RHP sub and join the KG Player's Clan πŸ˜€!
  9. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 01:13
    Originally posted by Bedlam
    You might have got one of the fritz8 life time memberships! You lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky bastar*, I know I have to pay yearly to keep a full account πŸ™
    Meh, a new engine comes out about 6 times a year anyhow, it's just a good excuse to go buy another. I really want Rybka right now though. πŸ˜€
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 01:21
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    Oh man! You're a KG player!! Quick, get an RHP sub and join the KG Player's Clan πŸ˜€!
    I intend to get a subscription on payday :-)
    If you save me a place I'm in

Thanks
    πŸ™‚
    xx
  11. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 01:55
    I intend to get a subscription on payday :-)
    If you save me a place I'm in

Thanks
    πŸ™‚
    xx
    Course, you're in. πŸ™‚
  12. over there
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 11:41
    My playchess name is Falco_Lombardi. Audacious, I think I played Taipan1982 before.
  13. over there
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 11:44
    Thank you, I may join over the weekend. I just looked I wouldn't be allowed to play at work as we are not allowed to download software here
    😠
    You can try getting a flash drive and putting playchess.com on there. Then you can just plug it in and run the program.
  14. Joined
    12 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 12:08
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    My playchess name is Falco_Lombardi. Audacious, I think I played Taipan1982 before.
    Yeah as I said in the other thread, beat you 3 times at bulletπŸ˜€
  15. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 12:23
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    Meh, a new engine comes out about 6 times a year anyhow, it's just a good excuse to go buy another. I really want Rybka right now though. πŸ˜€
    yep, that's how I do it too. Be careful, though, not to enter the serial number before it's needed. I entered a second serial number from my second engine a mere three months after the first and only had eighteen months from the two (but they did spot me ten extra ducats).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree