1. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 23:40
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Agree.

I say - all within the rules are okay. Whining about slow games, no resignation, and all, is bad etiquette.

Is it better to change the rules? Like "You have invited someone to a game with 3/7 in times, but if you're not responding each move within one day then you lose." or "You are a pawn under, therefore you lose." Hell no!

As long as yo ...[text shortened]... ne's complaining, use the ignore List and delete him from the Ignore List after the game.
    a pawn under? We're talking about situations where you're roughly a queen under.
  2. Tionesta
    Moves
    01 May '07 01:39
    I'm one of the players who play down to the mate. Reason: I normally play fast, resulting in mistakes which often cost me the game. But, my opponent is just a capable of making mistakes. Once I am in trouble I slow down. Not to be mean spirited, but to try to salvage something. And stalemate is part of the game and I for one am going for it. Show me your stuff. I will appreciate the education in end game play, and if your that good to be frustrated with me, then are you really that good. Show me you didn,t as a result of my mistakes, but your superior play.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree