1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 03:18
    Beautiful game by Judit Pulgar from the European championships. Really elegant! 🙂

2. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 07:16
    I don't play that well in my dreams.
  3. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 14:50
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Beautiful game by Judit Pulgar from the European championships. Really elegant! 🙂
    wow, judit just ripped that poor guy apart like a hungry wolf, as usual. it must be hell to play against her.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 15:001 edit
    Originally posted by wormwood
    wow, judit just ripped that poor guy apart like a hungry wolf, as usual. it must be hell to play against her.
    8...h6, looks rather dubious, trying to bolster the kingside for the anticipated h4 and/or possibly g5/h5, but its just too slow, ...d5 was better. This stands as a warning to all Sicilian players, the whole point of which, at its basest level, is to get ...d5 in. Your opponent plays on the wings, you have to do something in the centre or the opposite wing, or you will be crushed!
  5. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 15:15
    judit's got another crazy one going on right now. a piece down, probably lost, but man that looks scary for black!

6. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 16:59
    Originally posted by wormwood
    judit's got another crazy one going on right now. a piece down, probably lost, but man that looks scary for black!
    well, black consolidated and judit soon resigned.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree