1. Joined
    19 Dec '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '07 12:38
    from tiem to time i woudl like to pring a game board, but every time i do all i get is the printed part of the screen but the images of the board it self , all of the pieces , all rows and columns are washed out.
    using windows xp to print to an hp laser jet 4050 T
    not very computer savy but any suggestions appreciated.

thanks
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 Dec '07 14:14
    Originally posted by jkerrig2
    from tiem to time i woudl like to pring a game board, but every time i do all i get is the printed part of the screen but the images of the board it self , all of the pieces , all rows and columns are washed out.
    using windows xp to print to an hp laser jet 4050 T
    not very computer savy but any suggestions appreciated.

thanks
    You can allways do the PrintScreen trick and then paste it in into Word and print it from there...

Or you can find the FEN or PGN and import it into a well chosen chess program and print it from there...
  3. Joined
    19 Dec '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '07 17:41
    i may have figured out your suggestion but it does not work
    hit control P , got printer screen, printed to file was an option
    saved file, surprised it is listed as a 64 kb file, opened file got a small page of text gibberish
    tried to print file, tried a number or selections to open file, word, word perfect, windows picture manager, etc no luck

still trying to figure out how to print a game board

thanks
  4. Standard memberelohiym chanan
    under construction
    presently mired...
    Moves
    23 Dec '07 19:21
    Just hit the printscreen button at the top of your keyboard. This will copy whatever is on your screen to the clipboard. Open Word or whatever word processor program you use and paste it in.
  5. Joined
    08 Sep '07
    Moves
    23 Dec '07 19:36
    Originally posted by jkerrig2
    i may have figured out your suggestion but it does not work
    hit control P , got printer screen, printed to file was an option
    saved file, surprised it is listed as a 64 kb file, opened file got a small page of text gibberish
    tried to print file, tried a number or selections to open file, word, word perfect, windows picture manager, etc no luck

still trying to figure out how to print a game board

thanks
    yeah easiest is probably to open the "analyze board" window, hit ALT+PRNTSCRN, open Paint, Edit->Paste, then print the image from Paint.
  6. København
    Moves
    23 Dec '07 19:50
    This site. http://www.blockposters.com/
    if you want to print a large board

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree