thru a glass onion
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 20:383 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 20:41
    end the game first.. no posting until it's done regardless of the current position.
  3. Standard membereldragonfly
    leperchaun messiah
    thru a glass onion
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 20:451 edit
    No dude, don't get excited. It's just a general purpose question about tactics, about a move that was made early on in the game. I am getting slaughtered, there is no way i can obtain victory, unless my opponent manages to throw away a bishop, two rooks and a couple of pawns.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 20:46
    Originally posted by eldragonfly
    No dude, don't get excited. It's just a general purpose question about tactics, about a move that was made early on in the game. I am getting slaughtered, there is no way i can will, unless my opponent manages to throw away a bishop, two rooks and a couple of pawns.
    it still counts as a game in progress...
  5. Standard membereldragonfly
    leperchaun messiah
    thru a glass onion
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 20:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Forum Moderator
    02 Jun '07 22:03
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    it still counts as a game in progress...
    Correct - it still counts as a game in progress, even if the game is 30+ moves further on now. Why? If 30 moves later is OK, how about 25? Or 10? or 5? Who can say at what point anything said will be on no benefit to you now? Or, it may be an extreme example, but what if someone pointed out that a move 30 moves ago left c2 undefended, something that you'd not spotted and will win you the game?

This is why there is blanket rule against discussion of game in progress. Please hold your questions until the game is finished.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree