1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '07 08:56
    Originally posted by blb
    on a open invite, when it says FAST GAME PLAY NOW. That means PLAY NOW...
    When I take up an open invite I 'always' play within the time condition. If I don't then I expect you to time me out, as I time every one out when I see the skull (and every one knows that, it says so in my profile).

If I don't like the 1/0 condition, I don't even bother to take the invite in the first place.

There can be no faster game in RHP correspondence games than 1/0 so I concider such a game as the fastest that can be.

As the planet Earth is a globe with 24 different time zones I take my right to quit playing when the day is due. At the morning I can continue the game but give my opponent his right to his sleep.

1/0 means a move a day at minimum, and I expect that every one knows that. This means that when I reach a difficult position I halt for a while to see if the position offers anything to my advantage. I have the right to continue the game within the 24 hour limit whenever I feel ready for it.

My advice to blb is to subscribe, then there will always be plenty of new games for you, as many as you want, no shortage at all. If some one doesn't want to play his game continoulsy with you, you don't have only 5 other games to deal with, there will allways be people wanting to play with you. A subscription will solve his problems.
  2. Joined
    30 Nov '07
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 01:55
    Originally posted by blb
    on a open invite, when it says FAST GAME PLAY NOW. That means PLAY NOW...
    Yah play some 15 10 or something on freechess.org... it's a good server for blitz with opponents around the clock and stuff...

This site is better for slow games... I've been playing both and it's fun.. when you have a few games going with the corro games it becomes a little bit like doing chess puzzles because you can look at the board with fresh eyes after the opponent has moved.

It's a bind though, redhotpawn has a really nice interface and the board analysis feature for free, but chessworld allows unlimited concurrent games for free and no analysis.

It'd be good if the limit was higher.. 10 or 20 🙂
  3. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 02:03
    who the hell bumped this useless old thread.

please let it die.
  4. Joined
    11 Mar '07
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 20:16
    Okay

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree