1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Jun '16 02:54
    Red Hot Pawn Global Friends:

@wolfiewolfie: "Last moved 4702 days 11 hours and 46 minutes ago. wolfiewolfie has not written a profile."

@MtDewd: "Last moved 1102 days 3 hours and 36 minutes ago. Metafilter member"

@Nordlys: "Last moved 890 days 5 hours and 17 minutes ago."
    "Nordlys" is a misspelling of "noodles". A noodle is food made from unleavened dough that is cooked in a boiling liquid. Depending upon the type, noodles may be dried or refrigerated before cooking. The word noodle derives from the German Nudel (noodle) and may be related to the Latin word nodus (knot). In American English, noodle is a generic term for unleavened dough made from many different types of ingredients. Noodles exist in an abundance of shapes. You can't find any noodles on my homepage." http://home.online.no/~khgott/index-en.html

@pawnhandler: "Last moved 2054 days 5 hours and 35 minutes ago. "Ahh, November first is right around the corner!" http://www.nanowrimo.org/

A few of yours?
  2. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    15 Jun '16 16:193 edits
    4702 days ago.... nearly 13 years which is 4 years before you joined RHP and he only made 7 moves?!

Can you elaborate a little bit, are all of these people departed friends of yours?
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 14:11
    Originally posted by Benjamin Barker
    4702 days ago.... nearly 13 years which is 4 years before you joined RHP and he only made 7 moves?!

Can you elaborate a little bit, are all of these people departed friends of yours?
    About @wolfewolfewolfe: (Last moved 1541 days 11 hours and 56 minutes ago)

"I live in San Francisco and I want to skydive from outer space. Metafilter member."

My error in misspelling his site nickname (User ID). Yes, I remember each of them fondly as trusted global friends.
    Thanks for your reply.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Jun '16 16:12
    @MissOleum "Last moved 2609 days 2 hours and 17 minutes ago"

@Kewpie "Last moved 33 minutes ago"

"Retired Australian female, likes to chat in games."

@Bowmann: "Last moved 3413 days 17 hours and 15 minutes ago"

"Record-holder at RHP/TFC (etc.) for the greatest number of "recommendations" — a whopping 1,535! — held by a Non-Subscriber.

Please indicate how frequently you are likely to move:

All day
    Multiple a day
    Once a day
    Every few days
    Every week
    • Whenever I feel like it

Now in possession of a rather interesting video collection."
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Jun '16 11:36
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    @MissOleum "Last moved 2609 days 2 hours and 17 minutes ago"

@Kewpie "Last moved 33 minutes ago"

"Retired Australian female, likes to chat in games."

@Bowmann: "Last moved 3413 days 17 hours and 15 minutes ago"

"Record-holder at RHP/TFC (etc.) for the greatest number of "recommendations" — a whopping 1,535! — held by a Non-Subscriber.

P ...[text shortened]... eek
    • Whenever I feel like it

Now in possession of a rather interesting video collection."
    I tried to go to Nordlys' site but it didn't work.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '16 05:00
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I tried to go to Nordlys' site but it didn't work.
    @Nordlys: "Last moved 890 days 5 hours and 17 minutes ago."
    "Nordlys" is a misspelling of "noodles". A noodle is food made from unleavened dough that is cooked in a boiling liquid. Depending upon the type, noodles may be dried or refrigerated before cooking. The word noodle derives from the German Nudel (noodle) and may be related to the Latin word nodus (knot). In American English, noodle is a generic term for unleavened dough made from many different types of ingredients. Noodles exist in an abundance of shapes. You can't find any noodles on my homepage." http://home.online.no/~khgott/index-en.html"
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '16 05:031 edit
    About @!~TONY~! (Last moved 364 days 14 hours and 45 minutes ago)

"Thermal Engineer from Cleveland, Ohio, working at General Electric: Lighting. Author of "The Killer Sicilian: Fighting 1.e4 with the Kalashnikov" - check it out!"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree