Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 31 Aug '11 00:49 / 1 edit
    So playing a blitz game on playchess time controls 5 0:

So there's the game, any analysis would also be appreciated, but really, Reinfield! Also, anything on this in the closed Sicilian? Must be something better for black.
  2. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    31 Aug '11 00:55 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by range blasts

[pgn]1. d3 {Huh? I don't recognize this.} c5 {Wait a minute! It's a closed sicilian!} 2. Nd2 Nf6 3. e3 {Okay, thanks! If you play e4, I'll play the closed Sicilian a tempo up.} d6 4. Ne2 g6 5. g3 Bg7 6. Bg2 Nf6 7. h3 Bd7 8. 0-0 Bd7 {Now I'm feeling better. I've played this position attacking the 6. Ne3 Nd4 17. Nxd4 Be5+ {My compensation for that sac. The h pawn heads home!}[/pgn]
    Well, that had wayyy too many notation mistakes to salvage...
  3. 31 Aug '11 02:12

[pgn]1. d3 {Huh? I don't recognize this.} c5{Wait a minute! It's a closed sicilian!} 2. Nd2 Nc6 3. e3{Okay, thanks! If you play e4, I'll play the closed Sicilian a tempo up.} d6 4. Ne2 g6 5. g3 Bg7 6. Bg2 Nf6 7. h3 Bd7 8. 0-0 h5{Now I'm feeling better. I've played this position attacking the h p ...[text shortened]... lso, anything on this in the closed Sicilian? Must be something better for black.
    Edit: All of the notes are on the wrong move. 1 move before where they should be
  4. 31 Aug '11 03:47
    Edit: All of the notes are on the wrong move. 1 move before where they should be
    Alwas put the notation after blacks move... no spaces the comment will show up on whites move if you put one space between the move and the notation it will end up on blacks move.